Donation of Goods
Your Donation of Goods Helps Sarge’s Animal Rescue Foundation
We’re happy to provide your group with a list of the most needed items and brands. We’ll come pick up the items from your school group or youth group. We love sharing your generosity on facebook and in the media as well, as long as our donor group feels comfortable with the publicity. Items can be dropped off at our adoption center at 256 Industrial Park Drive, Waynesville, NC 28786. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
Most Needed Items
Looking to donate items to Sarge’s Animal Rescue? If so, here’s what we’re looking for:
- Meat-flavored Baby food (preferably ham to help feed those who are ill)
- Baby Shampoo
- Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths (these do not have to be new)
- Bleach (Non-scented, please)
- Cat bedding; ideal bedding includes bath towels and small flannel/fleece blankets; what you might use for babies (these do not have to be new)
- Cat Litter – clay, wheat, corn and paper are all accepted.
- Cat Scratchers
- Collars for both Dogs and Cats
- Chicken broth (to create dog enrichment toys, low sodium please)
- Dawn Dishwashing soap – (used to clean dog kennels and bathe animals
- Disinfectant wipes
- Enrichment materials – (Canned Chicken, Dog Treats, Canned Pumpkin, Squeeze Cheese, Apples)
- Feliway spray
- Flea medication – Advantage II, Frontline, Revolution, Capstar for dogs and cats. No Hartz or Sargeant, please.
- Dry Dog Food/Dry Cat Food – (For dietary consistency, we only feed Science Diet Sensitive Stomach to our dogs & puppies, Purina Cat to our cats and Purina Kitten to our kittens. All dry foods outside of what we feed at Sarge’s will be donated to other organizations that help those in need.)
- Wet dog, cat and kitten food (Purina Pro Plan and Fancy Feast brands preferred.)
- Gift Cards – Gas, pet stores, Walmart, etc.
- Heartworm medication – (i.e. Heartguard)
- Kong Chew Toys – For enrichment and mental stimulation.
- Laundry soap and detergent – Tide with bleach or Tide Free preferred.
- Money is always appreciated
- Office Supplies – Manilla folders, two-pocket folders, copy paper, pens, etc.
- Paper Towels
- Peanut Butter – Only brands w/out Xylitol.
- Pill pockets – Greenies brand preferred
- PVC pipes and caps – To make dog enrichment toys, 1 ½” to 3” only, please.
- Stuffed Animals – New or used.
- Dog/cat toys – The sturdier the better; Kongs and Nylabones are GREAT. No Catnip, please.
- Trash bags – Both 13 gallon and 55 gallon
Orders can be shipped directly to Sarge’s. Additionally, you can signup for Amazon Smile
and a portion of all of your Amazon.com purchases will be donated directly back to Sarge’s.
We rely on the generosity of private donors and business sponsors to care for Sarge animals and place them in loving and responsible homes. Continue below to make your donation.